Niah National Park - Niah Cave + Tusan Beach Tours
TOUR CODE: MYY06
Duration : 8 hours
Depart Time : 8:30 am
Meet at hotel lobby and depart for Niah National Park ( Two and a half hour ride ). Upon arrival Park headquarters, register and have a brief study of the park information at the information center. Then, take a short boat to cross the river to visit Niah Museum. After visit museum proceed on plank walk for 3 Km to the caves main entrance. To walk to the cave take about 45 minutes. The Niah Cave is famous for its edible birds nest found high-up in the cave about 300 ft from the ground. In the Painted Cave you are about to see the prehistoric wall drawing as well as the preserved remains of the STONE AGE PEOPLE 40,000 year old. Return journey on the same plank walk to Niah National Park for lunch. After tours, transfer to Tusan Beach for sunset view. Miri is one of the best place for sunset view.
|MYR 195 PER ADULT||MYR 150 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2021 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- 1 Lunch
- Entrance fee, guide fee & boat transfers
- All transfers & tours a states in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Accomodation, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Torchlight, insect repellent, raincoat, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.